Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bleeding Hearts


I love these flowers. If you look closely, you can see the shape of the flower ressembles a heart. It also looks like a little drop if falling off the flower. These are blooming in my backyard right now and I just love them. They are native to Japan. They are wonderful for your shady garden. Best of all, they are perrenial (they come back each year). If you are looking for ideas of what to plant in your shady areas, this is a wonderful colourful plant.
I will continue posting photos of flowers from my yard on this blog. These are not stock photos. They are mine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

Fun I like this new blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors

Welcome visitors

My Inspiration