Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "hearts".  I chose to share this photo of my Bleeding Heart bush which is currently buried under 2 feet of snow.  In just a few months though, it will look like this again.  Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com


Photo Challenge Submission
Edited a few hours later:  just realized that this photo can't be entered in the challenge because it doesn't have a "face" on it.  So, just enjoy the flower and no challenge.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love this! Very creative idea and a really pretty photo. I'm stopping by from iheartfaces. You can check out my post at:

http://lifesongphoto.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-heart-faces-challenge-hearts.html

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors

Welcome visitors

My Inspiration