Saturday, August 18, 2012

The H Family/ Colorado Sand Dunes

 Such a great family! All boys!!  I took these 3 years ago.  Finally getting a chance to upload them.


 I debated whether I should edit the bruises and scabs but decided I prefer the real thing.


 These were taken Memorial Day weekend 2009.  If you ever get a chance to go to the Sand Dunes, keep in mind that you should avoid going mid June until late August.  The sand gets so hot during the day, you'll burn your feet.  
 Because it was May, there was a "river".  By that, I mean, a flow of water that goes up to mid calf, I would say.  So, great even for little kids.
 A storm was coming.  And we were out of there!!
Thanks for stopping by!  Ciao!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors

Welcome visitors

My Inspiration