Sunday, November 11, 2012

Anger - Do Cross Fence

Dorks.

Well, it's been a rough week for this Canadian, permanently legally residing in the US.  But my DH and the children are Americans.  And lovely too.

I usually don't talk about politics in public.  Anywhere really.  But as I thought about my post for today and how to best describe our week.   I thought of this photo taken at Colorado National Monument, last spring.  Of course, the sign says: Danger-do not cross fence.  But with a few hands here and there, the message changed.  So, no, we're not angry.  We'll keep praying and hoping that things will get better.  I'll focus on how I can make the world a bit of a better place and leave the rest in God's hands.

Have a happy day!

Sharing with 

1 comment:

April said...

I love your photo and wise words for the future. I am an American living in Canada and can emphasize with your feelings as well as reluctance to talk about politics. Good luck to you all down there. Our success hinges on yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contributors

Welcome visitors

My Inspiration